Eco-friendly, non-toxic tableware made of CORN for parents concerned about the environment and toxicity of the bowls and cups your child eats from! With the in-built straw, this tumbler is designed for trouble-free use. 350ml in capacity, Petite Tumbler holds the average amount for a toddler’s daily milk consumption.
As Mother’s Corn products are made from corn, they are natural tableware and your baby can enjoy healthy and safe meals with our products. Mother’s Corn products are also non-toxic and free from hazardous substances such as environmental hormones like BPA,carcinogenic ingredients like Phthalate and PVC so you can be assured that your baby is protected.
Using non-toxic ink
As the ink used in the printing of designs on Mother’s Corn products is certified non-toxic, our products are safe when your baby chews on them. Mother’s Corn always prioritizes baby’s safety and health as paramount. Therefore, we aim to minimize printed designs on the surfaces of our products that come into contact with food or your baby’s mouth.